The twelve promises of Jesus for those devoted to His Sacred Heart are:
1) I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2) I will establish peace in their families.
3) I will console them in all their troubles.
4) They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of their death.
5) I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
6) Sinners shall find in My Heart the source of an infinite ocean of mercy.
7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8) Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
9) I will bless the homes where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
10) I will give to priests the power of touching the most hardened hearts.
11) Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be effaced.
12) The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.
Below is a Prayer of Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary. You may wish as families to consecrate yourself and your family to the Lord and Mary, Our Mother.
Prayer for the Consecration of the Family
Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary, I come to you to consecrate myself and my entire family to your two hearts. I desire to renew the vows of my baptism and place each member of my family through an act of faith, hope and love into loving union with the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I dedicate myself and each member of my family to the Guardian Angels God has given each one of us. O Holy Guardian Angels, enlighten, guide and protect each one so as to lead us safely home to heaven. At Fatima, dear Mother of God, you appeared with St. Joseph and the Child Jesus blessing the world. O Holy Family, bestow blessings upon me and my entire family so that we may live the Christ-life. I desire that each member of my family adore always the Most Blessed Trinity and love our God in the most Blessed Sacrament. Grant peace to each member of my family. Keep each one in the grace of Jesus Christ. Amen
God Bless you, Father Bill